When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
The use of physical restraint in psychiatric hospitals has been widely reported after the publication of a report by the mental health charity MIND on the use of the practice...
- Is road traffic pollution really a cause of autism?
- New colour-coded food nutrition labels
- Health claims about vitamin D examined
- holidays with children
- Loss and bereavement
- Introducing a new pet into the family
This is a really nice, simple dish that the whole family can enjoy!
Buy & Sell
- Art and crafts (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (5)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Household and DIY (2)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Pets (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Alan Hanks
Hanks Alan Of Charlbury, on 12th June 2013, peacefully at home with his family, aged 73 years.
Marriages - Paul & Victoria Clarke & Butterworth
PAUL CLARKE & VICTORIA BUTTERWORTH (Tikki) All our love to you both always. Mum, Dad, Becky
Births - JENNIFER AND NICK REYNOLDS
Professor and Mrs Robin Wilson of Oxford are delighted to announce the safe arrival of their