A modernised second floor flat, in a prominent position close to Shaftesbury's town centre. The accommodation comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom and En Suite. This property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Energy rating: F
The Courtyard in parsons pool is a characteristic block of apartments located in the Town Centre of Shaftesbury. The apartment itself comprises of Entrance Lobby, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom and En Suite. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Security entry phone, stairs leading to second floor.
Door to front.
Lounge 17' 7" narrowing to 9' 1" x 17' 1" ( 5.36m narrowing to 2.77m x 5.21m )
Two double glazed windows with front and side aspects, television point, telephone point, electric night storage heater, spotlights, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window with rear aspect, fitted kitchen with cupboards, roll edged work surfaces and part tiling, stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer, electric point for oven with gas hob and cookerhood over, spotlights, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window with rear aspect, built in wardrobes, access to loft, night storage heater, fitted carpet.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, dimplex electric heater, part tiling to walls, vinyl flooring.
From the Connells office proceed up the High Street and bare right onto Bell street. Turn left after the Co Op where you will find the block of flats.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.