Well presented SECOND FLOOR flat situated in a popular residential area in CHRISTCHURCH TOWN CENTRE & within TWYNHAM CATCHMENT. Accommodation includes 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 16 FT LOUNGE/DINER & NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM. The property further benefits from a GARAGE, communal gardens & communal parking
Communal entrance with stairs to all floors.
Door to side aspect. Door entry phone system. Large storage cupboard. Thermostat.
Lounge/ Diner 16' 10" x 11' ( 5.13m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point. Wall lights.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with range of wall & base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink/drainer. Kitchen appliances include electric oven with gas hob & cookerhood over. Plumbing & space for washing machine & slim line dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Bathroom 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Double glazed opaque window to side aspect. Newly fitted suite comprises Jacuzzi bath with mains shower over, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboard & low level WC. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
With up & over door.
Communal parking spaces
Communal grounds mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub & herbaceous borders.
For more information about lettings & the rental yields on this property, please contact our lettings team on 01425 472311.
From our office at the Fountain roundabout (Christchurch High Street) take the 3rd exit onto Bargates, continue over the railway bridge onto Fairmile Road & the property is situated on the right hand side. Access to the property is through Reid Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.