A superb character cottage with stunning countryside views across farmland. The property consists of sitting/dining room with fireplace and beams, kitchen, bathroom, 2 double bedrooms, front and rear gardens. NO CHAIN. MUST VIEW. Energy Rating D.
A superb character cottage with stunning countryside views across farmland. The property consists of sitting/dining room with fireplace and beams, kitchen, bathroom, 2 double bedrooms, front and rear gardens. NO CHAIN. MUST VIEW.Energy Rating D.
Alweston is located approximately 4 miles from Sherborne and has a village hall and Oxford Bakery, the village of North Wootton is approximately 1/2 mile which has a public house with an internal post office. The village of Bishops Caundle is approximately 2 miles which has a garage/store, post office and public house. The fine Abbey town of Sherborne has a good range of Shopping, Schooling and banking facilities and also main line train station (London/Waterloo).
Door to front.
Sitting/ Dining Room 20' 1" x 12' 9" max ( 6.12m x 3.89m max )
Window to front with views across the front garden and farmland beyond. Open fire place with surround and woodburner, window seat, various alcoves for displays and book shelves, 4 wall lights, night storage heater, telephone point and television aerial socket.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 4' 8" ( 3.58m x 1.42m )
2 Windows to the side. Hand made kitchen comprising of wall cupboard, floor cupboards and drawer units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and cooker, painted wood panelled walling.
Bathroom 5' 1" x 8' ( 1.55m x 2.44m )
Panelled bath and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, Dimplex wall heater and towel rail.
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Window to front, fire grate, night storage heater, built in cupboard, wash hand basin and cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.02m )
Window to rear, built in wardrobes and night storage heater.
Steps lead to the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and path to front door.
The long rear garden is a particular feature and is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, numerous shrubs and borders, trees and compost area. Greenhouse.
From Sherborne proceed on the A352 Dorchester Road and turn left onto the A3030 Sturminster Newton Road. On reaching Alweston turn left signposted Haydon and take the 2nd right into Mundens Lane. The cottage will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.