Mount Pleasant Road, Poole £99,950
Connells - Poole
Phone the agent:
Request more details »
Send me homes like this by email daily / weekly
2 BEDROOM RETIREMENT FLAT! Rarely avaliable warden assisted over 60's block in the heart of Poole Town Centre. Within walking distance to shops and bus station. UPVC double glazed and GCH. No Forward Chain.
Communal door leads into communal entrance. Entry via intercom system. Stairs and lift rise to first floor.
Private door give access to flat. Wall mounted emergency care system. Airing cupboard. Large storage cupboard.
Lounge / Diner 15' 11" x 10' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.07m )
UPVC part double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point. Sliding door to kitchen. Coved and textured ceiling. Ceiling mounted emergency pull cord.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.57m )
UPVC part double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with range of base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces with in built stainless steel sink/drainer. Space for electric oven. Space for fridge. Free standing condensing boiler. Emergency pull cord. Textured ceiling.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.57m )
UPVC part double glazed window to front aspect. Built in single wardrobe with hanging rail and fitted shelf. Telephone and television points. Radiator. Emergency pull cord. Coved and textured ceiling.
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Emergency pull cord. Coved and textured ceiling.
Suite comprising, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted extractor fan. Radiator. Emergency pull cord. Coved and textured ceiling.
Parking is avaliable for residents.
From The George roundabout at the centre of Poole proceed around the roundabout keeping the 'Lighthouse' Arts centre on your left hand side, at the next mini roundabout bear left onto Mount Pleasant Road where you will find Buckingham Court.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.