'YOUR FIRST HOME?'
Located in a great location is this 1 bed flat with easy access to the ring road and Oxford City centre. Comprising of entrance hall, sitting room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen with a communal garden this would be an ideal purchase for an investor or first time buyer.
Single glazed door to the side aspect with double glazed window to the front aspect and stairs leading to first floor.
Sitting Room 16' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with wall lights, radiator and TV aerial.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 5" ( 2.74m x 1.96m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units and double glazed window to the rear aspect, sink drainer, work surfaces, splashback tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and a radiator.
Loft access with insulated loft.
Double glazed window to the front aspect with built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Partially tiled with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC, shaver point and a radiator.
Entrance, pathway from road leading to front door.
Communal gardens with washing line.
Allocated parking space with the property.
From the Connells office turn immediately right into Between Towns Road and proceed to the mini roundabout. At the roundabout turn into Barns Road and proceed along Barns Road and take the right hand turning into Sandy Lane West. Follow the road around and turn right into Bampton Close, then a further right where the property for sale is located.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.