A 3 bedroom end of terrace family home with parking and a rear garden, built only a few years ago in Bailey Road, Cowley. The home comprises of an entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a rear garden and parking for 2 cars at the front.
A 3 bedroom end of terrace family home with parking and a rear garden, built only a few years ago in Bailey Road, Cowley. The home comprises of an entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a rear garden and parking for 2 cars at the front.
Pathway to front door.
Single glazed wooden door to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing, door into sitting room.
Sitting Room 13' 6" x 12' ( 4.11m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone point, wood laminate flooring, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and stable door into rear garden. A fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer with work surfaces and tiling. Gas cooker point with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for appliances, central heating boiler and radiator. Door to downstairs cloakroom.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, splashback tiling, radiator and extractor fan.
Loft access, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect with radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 1" ( 1.98m x 1.85m )
Tiled to all wet areas, bath with separate taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Parking in front for 2 cars.
Concrete area with remainder mainly laid to lawn with panel enclosed fencing and side access.
From our office in Cowley turn right and right again at mini roundabout into Barns Rd. Proceed down road and turn left onto Boswell Rd. Turn right onto Frederick Road then left onto Bailey Rd, where the property can be easily identified by a Connells For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.