Tucked away at the end of this quiet cul de sac in the popular Greater Leys. With the added benefit of a shower room to the master bedroom. Other accommodation comprises; 2nd bedroom, Family bathroom, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge with doors out to private rear garden. Detached garage and driveway parking.
Tucked away at the end of this quiet cul de sac in the popular Greater Leys. With the added benefit of a shower room to the master. Other accomodation comprises; 2nd bedroom, Family bathroom, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge with doors out to private rear garden. Detached garage and driveway parking.
Panelled wood and double glazed door to front, radiator and internal door to kitchen
Kitchen/diner 12' 6" x 11' 10" Max ( 3.81m x 3.61m Max )
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, worktops and tiled splashback. There is space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, and gas hob with electric oven. Central heating boiler, radiator and Double Glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.61m )
Stairs rising to first floor, double glazed sliding doors to garden, radiator
Loft access and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 10" Plus door recess ( 3.63m x 3.00m Plus door recess )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, Radiator and Archway to shower room
With shower cubicle, electric shower over, and wash hand basin
Bedroom Two 6' 1" x 9' 10" ( 1.85m x 3.00m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, and airing cupboard
Modern Suite with part tiling, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, and low level WC. Extractor Fan, Radiator and Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Private rear garden with patio area, steps to raised shingle garden, surrounded by wood panelled fencing.
Parking And Garage
Driveway parking for one car. Detached single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.