'PRIVATE BEAUTIFUL GARDEN'
A beautifully presented, contemporary ground floor apartment situated in this highly sought after development. With the added feature of a private rear garden and garage, the property further comprises:- master bedroom, newly fitted modern kitchen, lounge area and bathroom. Newly fitted Upvc patio doors and windows. Arrange your viewing today!
Communal entrance with intercom system.
Entrance door. Fitted with laminate wood flooring, coving and doors off to :-
Lounge/kitchen 12' 7" x 13' 9" to back of kitchen ( 3.84m x 4.19m to back of kitchen )
Newly fitted UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors leading out to and with views over rear garden, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, intercom system, two telephone points and TV point.
Newly fitted contemporary kitchen comprising of modern wall and base units, work surfaces and tiling, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, halogen hob with cooker hood over and integral electric oven. Space for fridge, chrome finish spotlights.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.08m )
Newly fitted double glazed UPVC window to rear over looking rear garden, built in wardrobe, coving.
White bathroom suite comprising of wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle with electric shower, splashback tiling. Electric Dimplex heater, wood laminate flooring, airing cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine.
A particular feature of the property is the private and spacious rear garden. Approx 36' x 21' - Laid to lawn with paved patio area enclosed by wood panel fencing with a variety of shrubs and flowers. Storage shed.
Located in a nearby block with up and over door.
From the Connells Cowley office, turn right on Between Towns Road. Proceed to the traffic lights and take a left onto Oxford Road, then take the first turning on your right hand side, into Temple Road. Proceed up and take a right hand turn into Silkdale Close. Lizmans Court is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.