PURCHASE A NEW HOME AT BEECHWOOD COURT AND GET 2.5% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE TOWARDS YOUR DEPOSIT, PAID BY OUR DEVELOPER CLIENT.SAVINGS 2 BED £3,700.00, 3 BEDS £4,498.75 AND 4 BEDS £4,975.00. OFFER BASED ON CURRENT ASKING PRICES 2 BEDS FROM £148,000, 3 BEDS £179,950 AND 4 BEDS £199,000.
Brand new three bedroom terraced houses with parking and gardens.Entrance hall* lounge* kitchen/diner* cloakroom* master bedroom with en suite shower room * two further bedrooms* family bathroom* gas central heating* double glazing* gardens and parking.
Beechwood Terrace is located just half a mile out of the town centre and a few hundred yards from the beach. Of traditional construction these homes are being Built to a high specification by Chelvey Homes Limited.
From the M5 junction 22 at Edithmead head along the B3140 into Burnham-on-Sea. At the next roundabout beside Tesco supermarket proceed straight across onto Love Lane and at the next roundabout beside the Esso Service Station bear right onto Manor Road (2nd Exit) which becomes Berrow Road. Proceed along Berrow Road for another one third of a mile and Beechwood Terrace will be seen on your right hand side.
3 BEDROOM HOUSE (Plots 2,3,6 & (7-Reserved))
KITCHEN/DINER 3.87m x 3.8m (12' 8" x 12' 6")
LOUNGE 4.8m x 2.9m (15' 9" x 9' 6") plus bay
BEDROOM 2 3.87m x 2.5m (12' 8" x 8' 3")
BEDROOM 3 2.89m x 1.8m (9' 6" x 6' 2")
BEDROOM 4.56m x 2.7m (15' x 8' 10") plus alcove and dormer
* NHBC 10 Year warranty.
* Traditional construction and build quality.
* Contemporary range of kitchen and bathroom furniture (choices subject to build programme).
* Gas central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor and thermostatic valves to all radiators.
* Highly insulated thermally efficient homes.
* Low maintenance upvc double glazed windows and doors.
* Tiled kitchen floors and splashbacks.
* Tiled bathroom floors and half height to walls.
* Electric fan oven, gas hob and electric extractor hood (all stainless steel).
* Dishwasher where specified.
* Fence and turfed rear gardens.
* Allocated parking.
* Cabling for satellite television.
* Dual purpose heated towel rail for all round use.
* Mains smoke detector and telephone point to master bedrooms (subject to telecoms connection).
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.