An opportunity to purchase this idyllic detached Bungalow set in 2.53 acres with paddocks, stabling and brick built store. The property consists of three Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility/Garage. Six Bedrooms master en-suite and Dressing Room.
An opportunity to purchase this idyllic detached bungalow set in 2.53 acres of land, with paddocks, stabling and brick built store. The property consists of three reception rooms, kitchen, utility/garage. Six bedrooms master en suite and dressing room. Bedroom two also having its own dressing room and family bathroom. The property is approached via a large driveway giving ample car parking. This property must be viewed to appreciate.
having double glazed window to front elevation and double glazed door to side elevation. Further door leading onto entrance hall.
Reception Hall 15' x 11' 10" encorp recess ( 4.57m x 3.61m encorp recess )
This impressive hallway has double glazed windows to front elevation, central heating radiator, storage cupboard, coving to ceiling , door to fitted cloakroom and doors leading to
Lounge 19' 11" x 18' into recess ( 6.07m x 5.49m into recess )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevation. with views over the paddocks and extensive gardens. Two central heating radiators. Fire place with marble effect back and hearth. Coving to ceiling. Dado rail. Power points and TV aerial connection.
Family Room 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Central heating radiator , coving to ceiling and door leading to
Kitchen 17' 1" x 10' ( 5.21m x 3.05m )
Re fitted breakfast kitchen housing a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink drainer, tiling to splash backs. electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over. Space for domestic appliances. Power points, tiled floor, double glazed windows to front and rear elevation. Double glazed door to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Former garage which can easily be converted back. Currently being used as a utility room having base units. Work surfaces, space for domestic appliances. Power points. Double glazed window to front elevation and tiled floor.
Bedroom Six/study 11' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Central heating radiator. Coving to ceiling and power points.
Having central heating radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 16' 6" into recess x 12' 8" into and encorp recess ( 5.03m into recess x 3.86m into and encorp recess )
Well proportioned bedroom boasting fantastic views of the gardens through double glazed windows to side and rear elevation. Central heating radiator and built in wardrobes. Lobby leading to ensuite and dressing room.
having roll top bath with mixer tap shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level flushing WC. Full tiling to walls and floor. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Heated towel rail.
Dressing Room 11' x 5' 1" ( 3.35m x 1.55m )
Double glazed door opening onto rear elevation. Vanity wash hand basin. Built in wardrobes. Partial tiling to walls and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.95m )
having double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and power points. Door leading onto
Dressing Room 9' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.95m x 1.73m )
having double glazed window to side elevation. Vanity sink unit. Coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
having double glazed window to rear elevation. Central heating radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin and power points.
Bedroom Four 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Central heating radiator, Pedestal wash hand basin and power points.
Bedroom Five 12' 6" into recess x 7' 7" ( 3.81m into recess x 2.31m )
having double glazed window to front elevation. Central heating radiator, pedestal wash hand basin and storage cupboard.
Bath and shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level flushing WC. Partial tiling to walls. Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
2.53 acres of stunning greenery surrounding the property. Three paddocks with stables and brick built sheds for storage.
The property is approached via ample off road parking, access to the rear and side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.