Guide Price £330,000 to £370,000. Unique. Beautiful three bedroom character cottage positioned in the idyllic rural village of Horsted Keynes. Short distance to Haywards Heath main line train station. Excellent location to village amenities including village school, local store and pubs.
Guide Price £330,000 to £370,000. Beautiful three bedroom character cottage positioned in the idyllic rural village of Horsted Keynes. The property has had an interesting history as it was formerly a village store up until twelve years ago when it was thoughtfully converted into this unique house. Excellent location to village amenities including village school, local store and pubs. The village of Horsted Keynes is within commutable distance to the surrounding towns of Haywards Heath, Crawley, East Grinstead and Uckfield. The property has had a large part brick, part UPVc conservatory added to the rear of the house, which combined with the under floor heating adds another all year round reception room.
Front Door Into;
Lounge 17' x 14' 8" Into Bay ( 5.18m x 4.47m Into Bay )
Two double glazed bay windows to front aspect, radiator, fire place with surround telephone point, solid Oak flooring.
Under stairs cupboard, storage cupboard.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin.
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 10" x 11' 8" ( 5.44m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel one and half bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, space for oven, cookerhood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
Conservatory 15' 9" x 16' 4" Max ( 4.80m x 4.98m Max )
UPVc and brick construction, boiler cupboard, ceiling fan, TV point, under floor heating.
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 12' 1" ( 5.21m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level w.c., extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiled walls.
Lawn with borders, pathway leading to the front of the house.
Mature trees and shrubs, patio, lawn area, side access to parking area.
Off road parking to the rear of the property for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.