The property is a good sized two bedroom ground floor flat set in this sought after residential location providing accommodation for the over 55s. Accommodation comprising; lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Benefiting from being double glazed* and centrally heated*. PRICED FOR QUICK SALE
The property is a good sized two bedroom ground floor flat set in this sought after residential location providing accommodation for the over 55s. Accommodation comprising; lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Benefiting from being double glazed* and centrally heated*, conveniently situated close to amenities.NO CHAIN... PRICED TO SELL!!
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 4" (max) ( 3.56m x 3.45m (max) )
Having front entrance door, double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV aerial point and telephone point. Door through to:-
Kitchen 17' 5" x 7' 2" ( 5.31m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with splashback tiling and incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine( washer/dryer included), further appliance space, central heating boiler, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Doors off to:-
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level flush WC and wash hand basin. Radiator, part tiling to wall and extractor fan.
There are communal gardens and parking area.
The Vendor advises us that the property is Leasehold. We are unable to confirm terms and conditions of the lease at this moment in time as no written confirmation has been received. Prospective buyers are advised to make their own enquiries with their solicitor to gain confirmation.
* Where Specified
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.