When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Residents escape fire unscathed
9:30am Thursday 1st November 2012 in News
Residents of a house in The Warren, Abingdon, escaped unscathed from a fire.
Fire crews were called out just after 7pm on Tuesday to an electrical fire in the kitchen.
Watch manager Dean Hazell said: “The occupants did exactly the right thing, closed the door on the fire, got out, called 999 and waited for the fire service to arrive”.