When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Chip pan fire prompts fire service warning
10:30am Thursday 22nd November 2012 in News
A chip pan blaze in Banbury prompted a warning from fire chiefs about leaving cookers unattended. A female resident placed a damp tea towel over the fire, however large volumes of smoke quickly spread through the house. The incident occurred on Tuesday afternoon while the woman was at home with her child.
No one was hurt.