Chip pan fire prompts fire service warning

A chip pan blaze in Banbury prompted a warning from fire chiefs about leaving cookers unattended. A female resident placed a damp tea towel over the fire, however large volumes of smoke quickly spread through the house. The incident occurred on Tuesday afternoon while the woman was at home with her child.

No one was hurt.

Related links

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree