When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Log fire put out in Nuneham Courtenay
7:34pm Sunday 3rd February 2013 in News
A burning log sparked a fire at a house in Nuneham Courtenay.
Fire crews were called to the property on the A4074 at 11.10am, yesterday. The log caught light next to stove in the living room.
Three fire crews from Oxford were sent to the incident but the residents put the fire out themselves before firefighters arrived.