When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Flat fire in Abingdon
A fire in a kitchen caused smoke damage to an Abingdon flat last night.
Firefighters were called to the blaze in Lenthall Road at 6.23pm.
Two fire engines from Abingdon attended the incident.
Crews used four sets of breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and one strike jet to put out the blaze in the kitchen of the first floor flat, which was in a two storey building.
The fire service said no one was injured.