Chip pan fire at Banbury home

The Oxford Times: Chip pan fire at Banbury home Chip pan fire at Banbury home

Firefighters were called to Fiennes Road, Banbury, after a fire started in a chip pan.

They were called to the address at 9.52pm yesterday.

No-one was injured and fans were used to remove the smoke from the home.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree