When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
FLOODING: On the roads in Oxfordshire
6:40am Thursday 13th February 2014 in News
THERE are 27 roads affected or closed by flooding across the county including:
- Abingdon Road, Oxford – It has now fully re-opened, but there’s no right turn into Weirs Lane
- Weirs Lane, Oxford.
- Lower Street, Islip.
- Road from A329 to Drayton St Leonard.
- Great Brook Road from Buckland Road to Chimney near Aston.
- Spring Lane, Playhatch.
- Grove Road, Harwell.
- B4016 between Blewbury and East Hagbourne.
- High Street, Clifton Hampden.
- B478 Sonning Bridge.
- Road through the village of North Weston to Shabbington Rd.
- B4009 between Aston Rowant and Kinston Blount (also at Crowell ).
- Knightsbridge Lane, Pyrton, near Watlington.
- Road to Woodeaton – from Elsfield Rd to B4027.
- Pembroke Lane, Milton (Vale).
- Old Wharf Road, Longcot.
- High Street, Drayton St Leonard.
- London Lane, Ascott-under-Wychwood, from railway station to junction with A361.
- Godstow Road, Oxford, from A34 bridge near Wolvercote to bridge near Wytham.
- Dry Lane, Crawley.
- Mill Rd, Lower Shiplake from the junction of Mill Rd / Mill Lane to the junction of Mill Rd / New Rd.
- Culham Bridge on Tolgate Road, Culham.
- Kennington Road, from Old Abingdon Road junction to mini roundabout at Upper End, Kennington.
- B4016 Drayton Road, Sutton Courtenay.
Comments are closed on this article.