Oxford is world famous for its historic streets and skyline but the city has changed over time. Two years ago our graphic artist, Mel Costello, and our photographers made these stunning images of famous Oxford streets by merging old images with those from the modern day. Here we re-publish them for you to enjoy...
- St Aldate's near Folly Bridge
- Cornmarket Street looking towards St Aldate's
- The Plain looking towards St Clement's
- The Carfax junction of Cornmarket Street looking towards The High
- And if you want to stay in the mood, visit our Memory Lane section, brought to you by John Chipperfield