Blaze at Bicester home started in washing machine

Blaze at Bicester home started in washing machine

Blaze at Bicester home started in washing machine

First published in News

A FIRE in a home in Goldfinch Close, Bicester, began in a washing machine. 

Firefighters were called to the property at about 7.50am this morning after the occupants fled the house. 

Three crews, two from Bicester and one Oxford’s Rewley Road station, attended. 

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree