Unattended cooking caused kitchen fire

.

.

First published in News

Firefighters tackled a kitchen fire in Grove Street, Wantage, that broke out after cooking was left unattended.

Fire and rescue crews from Didcot, Abingdon and Faringdon were called to the scene at about 2pm on Monday. No-one was hurt.

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree