Homeless man died of drink and drugs overdose

.

.

First published in News

A 50-year-old homeless man died of an overdose of mixed drugs and alcohol, the Oxfordshire Coroner’s Court heard.

Baldave Singh was said to be found unresponsive shortly after midnight on May 9 at the O’Hanlon House night shelter, in Oxford, where he was staying.

Another resident raised the alarm, coroner Darren Salter said on Thursday. However, Mr Singh was pronounced dead by parademics soon after 1am.

An inquest into his death has been adjourned until September 9.

  • Our top stories:

Related links

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree