When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Homeless man died of drink and drugs overdose
8:30am Saturday 24th May 2014 in News
A 50-year-old homeless man died of an overdose of mixed drugs and alcohol, the Oxfordshire Coroner’s Court heard.
Baldave Singh was said to be found unresponsive shortly after midnight on May 9 at the O’Hanlon House night shelter, in Oxford, where he was staying.
Another resident raised the alarm, coroner Darren Salter said on Thursday. However, Mr Singh was pronounced dead by parademics soon after 1am.
An inquest into his death has been adjourned until September 9.
- Our top stories: