Rescued from blaze

The Oxford Times: . .

A woman was rescued from a blaze in a bedroom in Aston Tirrold on Sunday night.

Firefighters were called to Chalk Hill at about 9.10pm where they found smoke coming out of the bedroom of a two-storey semi-detached house.

One woman was treated at the scene for shock.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree