Gas bottles in shed blaze

.

.

First published in News

Firefighters faced a possible explosion rish when they were called to tackle a fire in a shed containing gas cylinders.

Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to Appleton Close at about 6.20pm.

The blaze involved two LPG cylinders which had to be cooled and placed in a water bath.

  • Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.


Our top stories

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree