When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Family injured in campsite fire
2:37pm Sunday 14th October 2012 in News
SIX people were injured after a gas heater caught fire and exploded on a campsite near Witney.
The incident happened at the Hardwick Park Campsite on Saturday and emergency services were called at 10.30pm.
Four members of one family had been woken when a gas heater being used to warm the tent caught fire and exploded.
Two members of staff at the campsite assisted in getting the family out and putting out the fire.
All six people were treated by the ambulance service.