Woman in hospital afer house fire

First published in News The Oxford Times: Photograph of the Author by , Senior reporter. Call me on (01865) 425373

A WOMAN has been taken to hospital following a house fire in Oxford this morning.

The blaze started in the ground floor living room of a two-storey terraced property in Plantation Road, Walton Manor.

Firefighters were called at 12.30am today and had put out the fire by around 4.30am.

A woman believed to be in her 50s was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

No one else was injured in the fire.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree