When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
The Scales of Justice
8:00pm Monday 16th July 2012 in News
- Leon Drummond, 40, of Thornbury Rise, Banbury, admitted shoplifting three items of clothing valued at £41.25 from Mothercare in Banbury on February 8. Given a 12-month conditional discharge and told to pay £40 costs.
- Christopher Hatton, 28, of no fixed address, admitted shoplifting £100 of meat products from Marks & Spencer in Bicester on June 18 and two counts of commissioning an offence while subject to a conditional discharge. Two original offences of shoplifting resentenced. Jailed for 10 weeks.
- Ian Wright, 26, of Banesberie Close, Banbury, admitted being drunk and disorderly in High Street, Banbury, on June 9. Fined £90, a £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
- Tim Radburn, 24, of Harvest Way, Witney, convicted of assault by beating in Alvescot on January 2 and commission of a further offence while subject to a conditional discharge. Original offence of theft resentenced. Told to pay £775 costs and attend a domestic-violence programme for 90 days. Given 18 months’ supervision.
- Dale Phillips, 32, of Chaffinch Road, Bicester, admitted using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress in Bicester on May 25. Given a 12-month conditional discharge and told to pay £40 costs.