When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Update: Ginge Brook flood alert lifted
2:32pm Wednesday 2nd May 2012 in Didcot
A FLOOD alert on the Ginge Brook in the Steventon and Sutton Courtenay areas has been lifted by the Environment Agency after water levels fell overnight.
Alerts remain in force on the following watercourses in Oxfordshire:
- River Thames from Lechlade through Oxford, Radley, Abingdon, Dorchester and Wallingford to Goring.
- River Cherwell from Lower Heyford to Oxford.
- River Evenlode from Moreton-in-Marsh to Cassington, including the Wychwoods and Charlbury.
- River Glyme at Wootton and Woodstock.
- River Ock from Watchfield to Abingdon.
- Letcombe Brook at Wantage, Grove and East Hanney.
- River Thame from Marsworth to Dorchester including Thame, Shabbington, Ickford, Waterperry, Wheatley, Drayton St Leonard and Overy.
- Chalgrove Brook at Chalgrove and Stadhampton.
- River Ray from Shipton Lee to Islip, including Blackthorn and Murcott.
For more details, see the Environment Agency website.