Removals man died of heroin overdose
7:10pm Thursday 15th March 2012 in Oxford
A removals worker died from a heroin overdose at his flat in Littlemore, an inquest heard yesterday.
Oxford Coroner’s Court was told that Clive Withers died on September 2 last year after taking the drug at the flat in St Nicholas Road which he shared with his mother.
Consultant pathologist Prof Ian Roberts, who carried out a post mortem examination on the 42-year-old, said the cause of death was morphine toxicity.
Coroner Nicholas Gardiner recorded a verdict of accidental death.