When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
People taken to hospital after St John’s College gas leak
TWO people have been taken to hospital following a suspected gas leak at an Oxford college.
South Central Ambulance Service said it was called at 6.22am to St John’s College in St Giles.
A further eight people were advised by the ambulance service that if they felt unwell they should seek further medical attention.
A spokesman said thy did not know whether the two people taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital were male or female.
Police and fire service also attended.
It is believed the gas leak was caused by a fridge at the college.