When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Seven Oxfordshire waterways remain on flood warning
SEVEN Oxfordshire waterways remain on flood warning this morning.
- River Thames from Buscot Wick down to Shifford including Buscot, Kelmscott, Radcot, Lower Bampton area and Chimney area
- River Thames and tributaries at Sandford and Radley near Oxford
- River Thames in Abingdon
- River Thames from Days Lock down to South Stoke, including Dorchester-on-Thames and Overy, Shillingford, Benson, Wallingford, North Stoke and Moulsford
- River Thames and tributaries at Kennington near Oxford
- River Thames and tributaries at New Botley, New and North Hinksey and Grandpont in Oxford
- River Thames and tributaries in the Binsey, Osney and Osney Island areas in Oxford
Flood Warning means flooding is possible and homeowners and businesses should take action to prepare.
Oxfordshire County Council has also listed the following roads closed due to flood water:
- Clifton Hampden - Long Wittenham
- Islip – Lower Street
- Hook Norton – Sibford Rd
- Drayton St Leonard – Stadhampton
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Rd
- The towpath from Donnington Bridge Road to Abingdon Road and on to Whitehouse Road
- Ferry Hinksey Road in Oxford is open only to nearby businesses and local residents
- Binsey Lane, West Oxford
- B478 - Sonning Bridge
Other roads of note with flood boards out:
- B4022 at Hailey;
- Main Road in North Newington;
- Fox Lane in Wootton, Abingdon;
- Witheridge Hill in Stoke Row;
- Oxford Road, Horspath;
- B4020 Shilton Road, Burford;
- B4000 south of Watchfield and Lower Road in Eynsham.
- A417 around East Challow and West Hagbourne.
No rain is forecast today and Oxfordshire is expected to remain largely dry until Sunday.
Comments are closed on this article.