When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Three Oxfordshire waterways still on flood alert
THREE Oxfordshire waterways are still on flood alert this morning.
The alert means flooding is possible and members of the public should be prepared.
The affected rivers are:
- River Thames in Oxford from Wolvercote to Radley
- River Windrush from Bourton to Newbridge
- River Thames from Busot Wick to Kings Lock
And two footpaths remain closed due to flooding.
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Road
- The towpath from Donnington Bridge Road to Abingdon Road and on to Whitehouse Road
Today and tomorrow the Met office is forecasting a 20 per cent chance of rain.