THREE Oxfordshire waterways are still on flood alert this morning.
The alert means flooding is possible and members of the public should be prepared.
The affected rivers are:
- River Thames in Oxford from Wolvercote to Radley
- River Windrush from Bourton to Newbridge
- River Thames from Busot Wick to Kings Lock
And two footpaths remain closed due to flooding.
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Road
- The towpath from Donnington Bridge Road to Abingdon Road and on to Whitehouse Road
Today and tomorrow the Met office is forecasting a 20 per cent chance of rain.