Fire breaks out at garage near Didcot

Fire breaks out at garage

Fire breaks out at garage

First published in News The Oxford Times: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter covering Abingdon and Wantage, South Oxford and Kennington. Call me on 01865 425431

A fire broke out at a village garage last night.
The blaze, at the garage on Main Road, Appleford, near Didcot, started shortly after 7.30pm.
It is thought to have been caused be an acetylene gas cylinder used in welding, officials said.
No-one was hurt in the fire, but an investigation by Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue has been launched.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree