Pair escape house fire

.

.

First published in News

A man and woman evacuated their home after fumes from their fire spread into the house. Firefighters were called to the house in Elderdene, Chinnor, after the fireplace fire started emitting fumes at about 1.30pm on Monday.

Related links

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree