Drama for mum and baby in kitchen fire

.

.

First published in News

A mum and baby escaped a kitchen fire after a warning from the smoke alarm going off.

She was upstairs with her baby when the fire broke out on Wednesday.

The mum fled the house in Courtington Lane, leaving her baby with a neighbour, before returning to put out the fire with a bucket of water.

A plastic tray had accidentally been left on a hot cooker in the kitchen.

Firefighters from Banbury and Deddington arrived and the mum was treated for smoke inhalation.

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree