AFC Hinksey had three players sent off and their manager, Kevin McMahon, shown a red card as they crashed to a 1-0 defeat against Division 1 East title rivals Milton United at Abingdon Town.

In the first game to be played at Culham Road this year after the ground was badly hit by floods, Tom Austin, signed in midweek from Wantage Town, slotted home his spot-kick to send Milton top after Stevie Haines was sent off for bringing down Harry Dalton.

Keiran Davis and Denel Thomas then also got their marching orders after picking up two yellows cards each, and McMahon was red-carded at the end for foul and abusive language to referee Craig Boyles.

It completed another day of shame for Hinksey, coming just two weeks after their match at Chinnor was abandoned after 27 minutes following an altercation between one of their players and referee Ian Lowe.

Hinksey had already had two players sent off by that stage, and an Oxfordshire FA investigation is ongoing.

The Oxford Times:

AFC Hinksey's Keiran Davis (bottom) takes out Milton United’s Robbie Joyce to earn the first of his two yellow cards in Saturday’s fiery clash

Joe Cook’s 77th-minute strike gave Headington Amateurs a 2-1 win at Henley Town.

Earlier, Paul Hedger’s 32nd-minute penalty for Headington, after Ollie Zaja had been brought down by Henley goalkeeper Steven Fairchild, was cancelled out ten minutes later by Darragh O’Callaghan.

Arran Gray’s first-half hat-trick gave Didcot Town Res a comfortable 3-0 home win over Burnham.

Chinnor were held to a 1-1 draw at home to Wokingham & Embrook.

Jonathan Feaver scored for Chinnor, with Alex Smith replying.

Clanfield ran out 2-0 winners at home to North Leigh United in Division 1 West.

James Fleming opened the scoring in the 42nd minute, and Craig Mays wrapped up the points seven minutes into the second half.

Old Woodstock went down 1-0 at home to Purton, whose winner came from Steve May after 70 minutes.

Bottom club Letcombe crashed 5-0 at Lydney Town.

Sam Elliott opened the scoring with a header, and Peter Macklin bagged a first-half brace, before Jamie Addis and Richard Kear sealed the win with goals after the break.

Carterton slipped to a 2-1 defeat at home to Tuffley Rovers.

Aaron Witham fired Carterton ahead after seven minutes, but Tuffley hit back through Shayne Bradley and Mark Ford before the interval.